Legal NoticeLaw on Information Society Services (LSSI)
Thank you to read carefully the different ways of using this site before browsing its pages. By connecting to this site, you unreservedly accept these terms and conditions. Also, according to the law 34/2002 of July 11th on the services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you that those responsible for this website www.maidentattoo.com are :
• Legal Name : Aaron Martinez Sierra
• CIF : 12410012V
• Registered Office : C/ Torina, 1, 47006 Valladolid
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal various means of contact which we detail below:
• Phone: +34 (0) 652 445 622
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All notices and communications between users and the owner of the website will be considered effective, for all purposes, when done by any of the means described above.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The site and its services are freely accessible. However, the site owner may condition the use of some of the services offered.
The user guarantees the authenticity and the timeliness of all the data he communicates to the owner of the site and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services to the owner of the site and not to use them, inter alia:
• Disseminate information that is terrorist, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
• Introduce computer viruses on the network or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the owner of the site or third parties; also impede other users' access to the website and its services due to the massive use of computer resources through which the site owner provides its services.
• Try to access other users' e-mail accounts or restricted areas of the site owner's or third party's computer systems and extract information if necessary.
• Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the owner of the site or third parties.
• Impersonate any other user.
• Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the content, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or legal authorization.
• Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertisements of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the content of the site, such as text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphics and source codes, constitute a work owned by the owner of the site, without interpretation by the user. No exploitation rights beyond what is strictly necessary for proper use of the site.
In short, users who access this website can view the content and, if necessary, make authorized private copies, provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed on servers connected to third parties. networks.
The establishment of a hypertext link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the owner of the site and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the owner of the website. its content or services.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, completeness, accuracy, validity, timeliness or suitability or its utility for a specific purpose.
• The impossibility to access the site or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of defects and defects of all types of content transmitted, disseminated, stored , made available, which has been accessed via the website or the services offered.
• The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may affect computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
Similarly, the site owner declines any responsibility for information that is outside this website and that is not managed directly by our webmaster. The links that appear on this site have the exclusive function of informing the user of the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this site.
PROCEDURE IN CASE OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
If a user or third party believes that certain facts or circumstances disclose the unlawfulness of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible via the website, you must send a notification the site owner duly identify and specify alleged infractions.
These conditions will be governed by the Spanish legislation in force.
The language used will be Spanish.